Account Copier PowerTradeCopier version 22.214.171.1243
1) Account Copier Software now records IP address of computer from which it was started and from which order was copied (this can be used to check possible collisions in Provider mode).
2) Added Slippage TimeOut setting. If order copying failed due to slippage, Account Copier program will later try to open this order again during TimeOut minutes. After that it will record the log entry and remove the order.
3) Software can now define leverage of each account.
4) Close price and close time columns added to the history of slave’s orders
5) Account Copier Trader mode implemented
Account Copier PowerTradeCopier Trader Mode
This Mode is most convenient for Forex traders. You can run master terminal and copy orders from it to slave terminals with better price. For example you want to open sell EURUSD . You (or expert advisor) should open sell order on master terminal (demo) and PowerTradeCopier will immediately compare prices on slave terminals and open sell on the slave with higher price. If you want to buy EURUSD, PowerTradeCopier will immediately compare prices on slave terminals and open sell on the slave with smaller price. Master and slaves should be on one PC or VPS.
Account Copier PowerTradeCopier version 126.96.36.1990
1) Double-click on master account enables window that contains list of all active orders and allows to close these order(s) manually.
2) Master instance of PowerTradeCopier in Provoder mode now allows to set up client password. Hence master instance of software would display all slave accounts but trading signals from it would be copied only to the slaves accounts for which the same client password is set as the one which is specified in Settings window.
3) “Correct price” feature allows to automatically correct prices for pending orders when it is too close to the market price (and broker forbids to set this price which leads to “Error/CREATE/SL or TP invalid value Price” error).
4) “Add spread” feature that adds a multiple of the spread to the entry and or exit. In short when the master opens the order (BUY, SELL), on the slave a pending order should be opened (BUY LIMIT, SELL LIMIT) with execute price of the original order + (-) “Add Spread” value.
5) Account Copier Forex Software now allows to add the same account as master and slave (but is still does not allow to transfer signal from this account to itself)
Account Copier PowerTradeCopier version 188.8.131.528
1. In PROVIDER MODE slave instances of Account Copier software cold not turn on (off) currency pairs in “Master’s Currency Pairs” tab.
2. “Debugging” tab now allows to send logs for Debug
3. Changes in copying that should fix “undefined error 840”
4. Partial orders close changed
5. “Refresh status” button added on the first tab of the slaves panel (in master instance of software in PROVIDER MODE). If the salve is started on another computer it’s number becomes red.
6. “Refresh log” button added on the logs tab (in master instance of software in PROVIDER MODE). It can be used if there are slave instances on another computers (everything that was copied by this instance is already in log).
7. Fixed: if currency pair is turned off if “Master’s Currency Pairs” tab, then PowerTradeCopier does not transfer orders with this currency pair. New log message for this situation added (“Order skip for symbol”).
http://multiterminal.net © 2011