What is the trade copier and what it’s for?
We did a newsletter with a proposal to test our trade copiers and got a lot of questions, what is the trade copier and what it’s for. Trade copier may be useful to you in a few cases.
- You are forex accounts manager. You can trade (manually or with forex robot) on one account and copy trades to several accounts. Your accounts can be with different brokers and have different size. You can invite several traders, they will trade on several master accounts and you can copy their trades to one or several slave accounts.
- You are forex signals provider. You can execute trades in fully-automated mode on clients’ accounts.
- You are forex trader and you have several accounts, you can trade on one account and copy trades to several accounts.
- You are investor and trader manages your account, you can copy trades from one your account to another your account.
- You’ve bought expert advisor, protected by account #, you can copy trades to another accounts.
- You know login (account number) and investor password (read only password) for successful strategy, you can copy trades on your account. Trader will do not know about this. You can overwrite comments.
- You can share the cost of an expert advisor with your friend. Install the robot on one terminal (MT4 or MT5) and copy trades to 2 or 3 accounts or as many as you want.
- You can try to reverse losing strategy. Have you ever thought about reversing the signals and turning bad strategy into a good one? It is difficult but possible.
- Use Copier to boost performance of your strategy by changing the strategy parameters without changing the strategy:
- Overwrite Stop Loss and/or Take Profit
- Move Stop Loss and/or Take Profit
- Hide S/L or T/P from your broker
- Overwrite comments
- Copy trade from a little drawdown
- Copy only selected symbols
- Copy trades with specific magic # or comment only
- Copy during specified time frame
Which one trade copier do you need? Click to Compare