Forex Broker use trade copiers for several reasons:
- Copy successful traders to own accounts;
- Risk Management;
- Creating Social Network Platforms;
- Provide White Labels or IBs with possibility to copy successful traders to own accounts.
Sometimes brokers / white labels use standard MT4 trade copiers (copytools), but it is not so good idea if you have a manager api access to mt4 server. Multi MT4 Servers Trade Copier allows broker or white label to copy orders from one or several accounts to one or several accounts on the same MT4 server and to different MT4 Servers via Manager API. It is very important that this trade copier doesn’t require any DLL installations on MT4 server and works via manager API.
Multi MT4 Servers Trade Copier not based on Server API because it has some limitations:
- White labels do not have administrator access to Mt4 server and in this case, can’t use solutions based on MT4 Server API;
- DLL can lead to a MT4 server hangs.
If you need to copy trades between accounts on the same MT4 server, you need to create manager login and it will be enough to adjust copier.